Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUVtv: Noah Dickerson...I Heard, But I Had To See. Glad I Did.

Over the past couple months, my TL has included a plethora of tweets talking about the dominance of Noah Dickerson. He's ranked #3 in the Hoopseen c/o 2015 rankings I was looking forward to checking out his play firsthand. They say seeing is believing - I've seen him, and I believe in a way I couldn't before I saw @NoahDNumber41 in action. I knew he could go, but the footwork, strength and effectiveness I got a chance to webcast this entire week are elements that kept coaches coming to whatever court the Georgia Stars played on. Picture a player with Zach Randolph positioning & paint work along with more hops and athleticism than Z-Bo.

Here are some links to some of the SUVtv webcasts featuring Dickerson (#42 for GA Stars) during the live period:

On The Radar Hoops - Elite 32 Session I
Georgia Stars vs. Game Elite

Best of the South
Semifinal: Upward Stars vs. Georgia Stars
Pool Play: Florida Elite vs. Georgia Stars
Pool Play: Georgia Stars vs. Aim High

No comments:

Post a Comment